Monday, September 12, 2011

110912


Refer back to previous blog that I posted, I had stop posting blog for 2 months.
There have many things happen surrounding me and to myself too.
Where should I start my story?

HOMETOWN
Go back to 15th July 2011. I was resigned and I failed to get local university admission. How bad luck I was? On the spot, I need to re-plan my future. Besides that, I wish to take a break. So, I decide to go back to my hometown. 1st, I really need a break from the busy life; 2nd, try to calm down, plan carefully to my future; 3rd, try to accompany my parents at hometown.
I got a happy and peaceful life in hometown. There have no rat race life, it make me relax. Addition, I be a babysitter for my sister’s son. He brings a lot of funs to me. He just starts learning to walk, so mother and I need more and more take care. Only two weeks, he makes me love him so much. He give me an idea that, “how happy be a child?” May I have a childhood one more time?
During this period, most of my secondary friends have their holiday. They are go back hometown in this holiday, so that, I get a chance to gather with them. It awakes my happy time in my secondary school. Thank you.
“We don’t meet for a long time, how are you all? Hope you all stay in healthy and peaceful life.”

CAREER
Time is running fast. I return to KL on mid of August. I was got a call from my previous company, call back for interview. Yes, I go back for interview. But, it is fail, because of some argument between company and me. How cruelty the life is? I can’t do anything for it, I just can accept as a truth.
My career life is restart. I need to update all my resume and portfolio. I do a lot of research of interior firm, exhibition firm, and cabinet company. I sent out my resume to them, and wait for reply from them. Until now, there have few replies, the replies are “Our company’ interior designers are enough for right now, can you do the graphic design?”, “My company do not employ any designer!”, “My company’ designer need their own transport, because they have to on site, do you have your own transport?” When I get the call and heard the answers like above from company, I need to answer propriety, but I feel hurt in my heart. How disappointed after I put down the phone. That is a life, a cruel and true life. I will try and try again, I will not give up! I can try and do anything for my future life and further study.
Until now, in my mind, there have an idea, but it will be my last choices (worse come to worse), I go back to my previous college, and ask a position from Art & Design Department.

LIFE
Since, I came back from my hometown; I always go back to my previous college (NEC). It becomes one of my behaviors. Ceramic workshop is a place for me to relax and freedom. It is a ceramic workshop. Ceramic is my second major course when I was study here. It also becomes hobby. It is a healthy and nice activity, it make me feel clam and peace. Addition, I still have a lot of friend and buddies at here. We have gathered some of the time, and they will give a lot of advice for my further. Thank you, because of you all, my further become clearer.

MONEY
After I re-plan my future, money become so important to me. This is because I try to do my further study for oversea; I hope I can do it. To have a stable income is an important point. Besides that, I try to a lot of thing, such as ceramic, artwork. Make money from them. Take them to sell at art market. I want to earn money, no matter is a full-time or part-time, make my life and time meaningful for all the time.
Pray to GOD, pray for everything becomes smooth.

SEPTEMBER
Start from N year (can’t really remember the year), I feel scare to “September”, because it will have a lot of changes to my surrounding and to myself.
“September” is a turning point for my life.
2010, I was graduated, and turn my life to working life. I need to suit to new life, new work, new people. But, in my mind, you are still near to me. Thanks for the spirit.
2011, I was resign. I was lost in this moment. There have a lot of friends fly for oversea to their further study. Congratulate to whom can continue their study! Good luck to you all (Fu Xian, you, and my juniors.)
Why I still in Malaysia?  What m I doing now? Wasting a lot of time! Stupid guy!


Haha…
Is it feels wired when reading to my blog? Why I use English for writing?
It is an advice from my previous boss (Singaporean).
Listening, writing, reading in English can improve my English.
I try, It’s TRUE!!!


UPGRADE OURSELVES ALL THE TIME.
MAKE OUR LIFE MEANINGFUL AND WONDERFUL.

GOOD LUCK.
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL.

110912-0149

No comments: