Wednesday, September 28, 2011

110928


110928

Just for record.

In the last minute (8th September)
I had joy the trip to Bali Island with my friends and lecturers.
I flight on 13th September.
I had stay at Bali Island for 5 days, came back to M'sia on 17th September.
Eat, look, buy, walk...in Bali Island.
There brings a lot of fun and happiness to me.
There have a lot of old style building, temple…
Parasailing, snorkeling, banana boat…

After come back to M’sia, I keep looking for the job.
Keep interview for few company, but there don’t have any good news for me.
Finally, I go to the worse decision.  
I am a staff here. Am I doing the right decision?
Actually, what I need for right now?
What is the planning for my future?

I am feeling so excited for now.
This is because it comes to end to September, and the October will come soon.
That means, I will set a booth in the KaKa Art Market for selling my artwork.
This is my 1st time to have my own booth; it makes me excited and worries.
I had prepared all my artwork and all the setting for that day.
Hope I have a bestselling on that day.

PRAY HARD TO THE GOD.


110928-1057

No comments: